The tragus piercing is one of the most popular ear piercings out there. As a matter of fact, there are many men and women who have this piercing, not because it’s a popular trend, but because it’s been done for so long. That’s how you know that it’s a timeless piece.
The tragus piercings also tend to have a very nice design creativity to it.
They aren’t just the simple, small circular hole, either. The piercings usually come with different designs and different embellishments, such as the popular earrings for tragus piercings that you see many people wearing.
1. Jstyle 12 Pairs 20G Stainless Steel Mens Womens Stud Earrings Cartilage Ear Piercings Helix Tragus Barbell CZ 3-8mm
- 12 pairs in different sizes for a precisely fitted final product
- These earrings have CZ accents for added style
- They are made of high quality 316L stainless steel
- Very durable and easy to clean
- Smoothly fits into tragus, cartilage and earlobe piercings
2. Universal EZback Earring Backs Soft Clear Silicone and 14k Yellow Gold Small 2 Pairs
- For most earrings
- High quality
- For only a few earrings
- One size fits all
When shopping for a new pair of earrings, it’s important that you find earring backs that will be compatible with a wide variety of earrings.
Earring backs should be small enough that they will not get in the way or make your piercing feel uncomfortable.
These Universal EZback earring backs come with two sizes, so you can choose the one that is the best fit for your earrings.
3. LOYALLOOK 6-8 Pairs 16G Stainless Steel Flower Feather Cartilage Cubic Zirconia Inlaid Helix Hoop Stud Earrings Tragus Piercing Jewelry
- Classic materials and beautiful design
- 18K gold-plated
- High quality cubic zirconia
- Gift box included
- Great value for the price
- Reasonably priced
- Super cute
When you want to enhance your personal appearance by wearing stylish jewelry that makes people take notice, get–these chic earrings from LOYALLOOK.
These stunning earrings are the perfect addition to your ear dressing ensemble. Additionally, these earrings are super lightweight which make them pretty easy to wear. They also possess an attractive design that draws attention from everyone around you.
4. REVOLIA 10Pairs Stainless Steel Cartilage Earrings
- Great price
- Great earrings; smooth and shiny
- Packaging is nice
- Perfect for those who prefer straight wires
5. Subiceto 16G Stainless Steel Forward Helix Monroe Labret Lip Nose Studs
- 0.925 Sterling Silver earrings
- 4mm CZ ball
- 3.6mm CZ heart on cubic zirconia studs
- 6mm CZ flower design labrets
- Weight: Approximately 3.9g
- Imported from USA
If you’re looking for one of the best female earrings for tragus piercing, then you’ll love these earrings from Subiceto.
These unique stud earrings from Subiceto are made from high quality, surgical steel. These earrings come in several different styles, but the ones that really set this product apart from the rest are the ones with the extra touch of cubic zirconia.
There are multiple earrings in this product, so you’re bound to find something that will really stand out. This is a great set of earrings for anyone that’s looking to add a little bit of flare to their jewelry box.
6. FIBO STEEL 2-8 Pcs 6-12mm Stainless Steel 16g 18g Cartilage Hoop Earrings
- Set of 6, 8, or 12 different tragus piercings with different diameters ranging from 6-12mm
- Steel material
- Made out of 18/0 nickel-free surgical steel
- Great alternative to regular earrings
- No irritation or infections caused
- Easy to change in and out
- Perfectly safe for sensitive earlobes
- Comes with an elegant velvet case
- Not appropriate for people with sensitive ears
- May not be available in stores
If you’re looking for the best tragus earring for women, then you might want to give this set a fair shot.
It’s fully adjustable and both affordable and reusable. This means you can easily take them out and remove your earrings when you’re not wearing them instead of leaving them on for days. This also allows you to clean and maintain the look of your tragus piercings regularly.
There are descriptions written on each tragus piercing to help you determine which ones would fit you best. Just make sure you check the diameters to see which one would fit you best.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the best earring for a tragus piercing?
Budget constraints and taste preferences are what make this the toughest type of earring to find. The best earrings for a tragus piercing vary with individual preferences. One person’s idea of “best” is not necessarily the same thing as another’s.
We’ve found some books to be indispensable when we’re looking for a new piercing or piercing jewelry. These books often have included photos of people with facial piercings and give you a good idea of the jewelry options. The truth is that everybody’s face is different, and what’s flattering on one person isn’t necessarily going to appeal to everyone.
What type of earring is best for new piercing?
It all boils down to your personal preference. If you are going to have a piercing done, choose something you like or that your significant other would like at first. Then if you need an upgrade, then you have a justification to do so.
If you buy the wrong jewelry, it could end up spending a long time in the drawer and you will want to buy another one if you don't like it. If you don't like the jewelry you choose, you can throw them away.
If you are going to purchase open ball earrings, it would be best to get titanium, then the earrings will be more durable and will not produce allergic reactions to the ear. If you have sensitive ears and like the screw look that is also offered by many manufacturers, you should buy closed ball earrings.
Another advantage of the closed ball earrings is that they are easier to put on and will be a great choice if you just got your ear pierced.
What is the most popular ear piercing?
While the recent reports indicate that the diamond earrings are still on top of the ear piercing chart, at the same time, you can observe the popularity of tragus piercing that is increasing day by day. For example, in 2015, the American Academy of Facial and Reconstructive Surgeons claimed that tragus piercing is the most-requested piercing in the U.S. piercing industry.
Generally, people start asking for the ear piercing with the number of children they have, because they are more likely to have enough budget for the more colorful earrings. Whatever the reason is, tragus piercing presents an option that might be of interest to a variety of people.
What are the best earrings for very sensitive ears?
Unfortunately, since ear piercing is still relatively new (the practice dates back at least 10,000 years), there's a lot of misinformation about it on the internet. I'm sure you've seen the "Don't pierce your ears!" propaganda. Unfortunately, this is still believed today even though piercing ears has existed for thousands of years, and so have reports of people suffering painful reactions to earrings. (Source)
When it comes to purchasing earrings for your tragus piercing, we hope that after reviewing this page, you’ll make an informed selection of your earrings. Your tragus is one of the easier piercings to perform, and it’s practically painless but it after a few weeks it’ll be healed and you can rock your new piercing knowing that it’s a clean and fresh body piercing.