If you’re looking for the best helix piercing earrings of 2021, there are some great options, from solid gold to titanium to black zirconium.
It can get pretty confusing when you’re deciding on which is the best helix piercing earrings for you, especially when they seem to only vary in price and material.
This guide is going to take you through the range, and help you find the perfect helix piercing earrings for your ears.
Without further ado, let’s get to what we’ve got in store for you.
1. Unisex Boho Celtic Knot Triskele Bali Tribal Style Swirl Vine Wide Ear Cuff Earring Helix 1 Piece Non Pierced Cartilage Black Oxidized 925 Sterling Silver
- Made of high-quality material
- Nice jewelry for the price
- Beautiful look
- Perfect for both men and women
- Ear piercing not required
- May be a bit flimsy
- Gets tangled up easily
- Might not be suitable for all ear types
This stylish and unique ear cuff is perfect for those who want to add some personality to their favorite ear piercings. Many people just wish to go beyond ear threads and studs.
This stunning ear cuff measures 3.5” by 1.6”. It fits perfectly around the ear, even over thick means. It comes with a surgical steel, butterfly-style clasp which is concealed in the design, for added security.
Available in a variety of sizes, this lightweight piece of jewelry will suit anyone. This is also an excellent gift option for family and friends.
2. Jstyle 8Pairs Stainless Steel Helix Cartilage Tragus Stud Earring Hoops
- Available in 3 colors
- Compatible: Gold plated, silver plated and black plated
- Hip-Hop cool style
- Stainless steel material, giving a good touch feeling and durable quality
- From 0.8mm to 2mm, various sizes for your choice to meet your daily life
- Easy to match clothes
- Great gifts for boyfriend, husband, father, mother, big sister, sweetheart lovers
- Notice: These earrings are NOT suitable for sleep and perfomance
- Enjoy shopping on Amazon? Click "Add to Cart" now, and throw us a big smile when you see your package!
With high quality and pretty price, it suits your daily needs for ear piercing!
It is a cost-effective and practical way to show your sense of fashion, very popular among teenagers and ladies.
They would be a great accessory to your wardrobe and are easy to match with any outfit.
3. OUFER 16G 316L Surgical Steel Cartilage Earring Studs Star Moon Pink Stone Saturn Planet Tragus Earrings Helix Ear Piercing
- Good quality earrings
- Mix and match to match up with different outfits
- Sting resistant
- A good amount of bling without being too flashy
- Very comfortable
- Won’t leave dents when worn for a long period of time
- Fast shipping
- Easy to use
- Accurate listing regarding shipping
- Great quality for the price
- Earrings heavier than expected
- Ends of the earring are visible
- Little difficulty getting the backside of the earring on
These earrings come with an excellent price and a wonderful design. The best part is, they will help you build your ear piercing collection with a reasonable price tag.
They are very stylish as well as very comfortable to wear. The first time I wore the gold toned in the oval part of the earrings, I had no idea about the weight. They were extremely comfortable and lightweight. The next thing I know is I had forgotten I even had earrings on.
This does not happen very often. I usually have to take the earrings of at some point because I become uncomfortable with them. I didn’t have to take them off but at one point I did have to shift them around.
4. FIBO STEEL 2-8 Pcs 6-12mm Stainless Steel 16g 18g Cartilage Hoop Earrings
- * 100% Lifetime Guarantee
The new Cartilage Hoop Earrings are designed with style, comfort and durability in mind!
Each set includes 2 screw-backings and the hooks are stainless steel. The material is surgical steel, and completely safe for your ears.
They are flexibility and won't change in shape when bent. They are easy to wear and remove. This package includes 2 pieces of the Cartilage Hoop Earrings.
5. 2pc 16g Twisted Barbell Spiral Twist Daith Helix Tragus Cartilage Piercing Earrings Stainless Steel
- Perfect size for men and women
- The perfect gift for yourself or a loved one
- Nice quality, especially for the price
- Elegant and unique
- Super speedy shipping!
- I love them
- The packaging was hard to open
- Not super heavy duty
- Maybe a little big for a daith
- Overall great product, not perfect.
- Will it get lost in your ear?
These daith piercing earrings are great for a few different piercings. You can wear them in your helix, tragus, or daith (if you don’t mind a size that’s a little larger than normal).
I chose the size small and they’re a perfect fit with no problem of them getting lost. I’ve actually lost a few pair of the original size before they found their way down my ear canal. Luckily for me these are not as long and I’m never worried about losing them.
Honestly the appearance of these earrings is what made me curious to try them out. They are a beautiful black that sparkles from anything that reflects the light. I’m very pleased with these earrings and would definitely recommend them.
6. BOPREINA 2-5 Pairs 20G Tragus Barbell Earrings CZ Diamond Helix Cartilage Stud Ear Piercing Jewelry 5mm 6mm
- Has the appearance of being much more expensive than it really is
- Sharp but comfortable with a decent quality surface
- Excellent choice for first-time helix piercings
- Each stone is securely fastened to its prong with glue
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What earring is best for helix piercing?
Piercing earrings come in all different sizes, lengths, styles, from small studs to large hoops. Ideally, when it comes to finding the perfect earring for helix, you should go for a piece that’s not too long which is not so short that it may be difficult to hide.
A good option is a small stud earring which is short and discrete and can often be worn on a daily basis. If you plan to wear the earring on a daily basis, you may want to consider an earring that’s filled with some metal.
The metal helps the earring fend off the risk of accidentally scratching or tearing a hole in your clothes, especially if you love to wear tank tops and dress shirts. You can even go for a small hoop earring if you want a more decorating earring that’s gold or silver in color.
What type of earring is best for new piercing?
When choosing a helix piercing earring, there are a few factors to consider. First, ask your piercer for their recommendations based on the shape of your helix. Second, decide what size of a helix piercing you’re interested in: small or large. A small helix is usually the route for new piercings and it’s definitely the route for young women who want to avoid having to hide their piercing. Finally, you’ll need to decide between an earring that is completely straight across or one that curves down. There is no right or wrong choice.
What is the most popular ear piercing?
The helix piercing is the most popular ear piercing among men and women. It is commonly seen in the “traditional” ear piercings. There are many reasons why this body piercing is one of the most popular types boday piercings.
The helix piercing can be hidden for work and/or social events very easily. It can be hide by wearing the hair or a wig. You can wear sleepers even when sleeping.
A helix piercing is very easy to heal too. The piercing is located in the external ear. Therefore the tissue is thicker than the tissue of the lobes. The healing time is around 4 to 6 weeks. In the first week of healing, it needs to be cleaned twice a day.
Wearing earrings after your helix piercing is healed is very easy.
How to make a helix piercing?
Can you put normal earrings in Helix?
Yes. You can put almost any type earring in a helix piercing. Gauges, studs, hoops, and other types of earring can all be worn comfortably in this ear piercing.
If you want to wear helix piercing stud earrings, you will need especially small earrings. Helix studs tend to use smaller holes than traditional piercings. Keep in mind that most helix piercings require earrings with a 14 mm or even 10mm hole.
If you want to wear circular barbell or other types of jewelry, you can find hoops and barbells that have been designed specifically for a helix piercing. You can also order helix jewelry from online piercing specific shops. They tend to have a range of options available.
If you’re looking for the best helix piercing earrings for your piercing, then you’re in the right place. After testing many different earrings on the market, we came up with a short list from which you can choose to make your decision easier. Additionally, we’ve included some information about different helix piercing earrings and piercing types, so that you can choose correctly.