Nose rings are a part of pop culture. From the ancient Egyptians to the rockstar, nose piercings have been a part of our history.
All nose rings aren’t created equal. Choosing the best nickel free nose rings for you may involve a bit of research. But, it’s nothing that might be too difficult. All you need are a few facts and some basic understanding about nose piercings and you’ll be free to choose the one that best suits you.
1. Thunaraz 60-120pcs Stainless Steel Nose Studs Rings Piercing Pin Body Jewelry 20G-22G 1.5mm 2mm 2.5mm
- Assorted sizes 1.3mm to 3.8mm
- Easy to remove and replace
- Great value for money
- Good selection of colors available
- A few customers have said that the stud tips are brittle
- Might not fit for everybody
Thunaraaz offers a wide variety of nose piercing jewelry in a wide variety of different sizes. This is great for people who want a lot of options so you can pick just the right size to fit your nose. They come in a range of sizes from 1.3 mm to 3.8 mm. The sizes are clearly labeled and easy to figure out in case you are not sure.
These nose studs are made from stainless steel so they are strong and durable. Stainless steel is germ free so these nose studs are worry-free. Stainless steel is also easy to scrub and is very easy to care for. These nose studs are lightweight and comfortable. The body of the studs is pretty thin so you won’t even feel that they are there once you get them pierced.
2. Diamondere Natural and Certified Gemstone Solitaire Wedding Band Ring in 14k White Gold
- This high polished tungsten ring is scratch resistant
- A beautiful, diamond-cut and polished sterling silver band that has black diamonds
- The diamonds go around the entire band
- An affordable option for an expensive look
- Available in silver
- Great alternative for those allergic to cheaper metals in traditional rings
- More fragile than gold or platinum
- Requires careful maintenance
- Not a wide selection of rose gold and palladium options
There are many reasons why white gold is a popular option for engagement rings and wedding rings. White gold engagement ring is popular because of its elegant appearance that everyone is drawn towards. But, white gold does not come without its share of problems.
Its brilliance and shine is desirable and one of the reasons why people prefer it over other metals. It is a strong hard and durable metal that is very prone to corrosions. The inflexibility in the color of white gold engagement rings can also be a challenge especially when it is not original. A cheap
Silver ring will scratch if you catch it randomly with something.
3. Jewseen 14K Gold Bendable Round Ring
- Easy to assemble
- Comfortable to wear
- Round design is unique
- Great quality for the price
- Effective and comfortable
- Bendable for comfort
- Can be worn at work
- No allergic reactions
- Easy to clean
- Gems can fall out
- A few buyers said it broke after some time
The Jewseen 14K Gold Nose Ring is a fun little piece of trendy adornment that would make a fun gift. And when you’re entertaining guests at a kegger at your house this can really shock and impress them.
This cute, flirty, and fun hoop can’t be beat when it comes to the price. And it’s a no-brainer to buy. If you want a nose ring that’s not too flashy and not too subtle…and if you’re looking for one at a bargain price …then you’d better jump on this buy in a jiffy.
There’s no assembly required for this hoop, so that’s a plus right there.
4. ZS 9-12PCS 20g Surgical Stainless Steel Nose Stud Ring Piercing Nose Bone/L Shaped/Nose Screws Rings Set
- Available in 2 sizes (10 mm and 12 mm)
- Available in a variety of colors
- Perfect for initial piercing
- Great for sensitive noses
- Easy to insert, even for a beginner
Nose jewelry is believed to be at least 6,000 years old. It can be incredibly difficult to find a quality set of nose studs at a reasonable price.
These ZS nose rings are affordable, high quality, and made with surgical stainless steel. The size options are perfect for men or women, and you can choose your preferred color.
These nose studs are easy to get in with a professional piercing, or you can also use a stud tool if you’re doing your own piercing in your sleep.
5. YOVORO 24PCS 20G Stainless Steel Nose Rings Hoop Cartilage Helix Ear Piercing Tragus Body Jewelry
- 24 pieces for great value!
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Extremely affordable price
With such a great price point and so many pieces you can’t really go wrong with this set. It’s not going to break the bank for you or your teen. The set includes 24 pieces of body jewelry, “so you can stock up on a variety of sizes and styles. Nose rings are easy to use; simply twist on stud for a secure fit.
They come in a wide variety of sizes, including 14, 16, 18, 20, 22 and 24 gauge sizes. Also in white, black, and silver. These are great for your next nose piercing. All of them are a great price, they are easy to wear, and you can choose from a variety of styles and sizes.
6. Outop Stud Earrings
7. 14k White Gold 20 Gauge 1.5mm
- Top quality sterling silver jewelry.
- Affordable price; despite being smaller than some, each of the diamonds is individually cut, which is possible to do at these prices.
- No nickel!
- Looks totally beautiful, shiny little diamonds.
- Does not cause any redness or irritation.
- Very comfortable to wear; can even sleep in it; no metal odor.
- Appreciated by everybody who sees it.
- Minor adjustments can be done quickly, easily and without tools.
- Not very long and fits very comfortably in your nose without stretching it.
- Has very clean lines, does not look weird or conspicuous.
- None at all!
I just received this nose ring and I love it! I was getting really tired of having the same floral nose ring in my nose 24/7, so this was just the thing for me. I love the white gold color. It is so shiny and pretty.
8. Gejoy 18 Pieces 20 G Moon Nose Ring Surgical Steel Septum Ring
- 18 pieces consist of 4 size 3mm, 3 pieces size 2mm, 6 pieces size 1mm, 3 pieces size 0mm.
- The moon design makes the ring looks like the moon and is the highlight of the ring.
- Not easy to tarnish and rust.
- The elastic band is smooth and soft. Very comfortable to wear.
- The invisible piercing makes it no restriction for you to eat, drink and smile.
- Will come with a gift box.
- The perfect choice for your helix, septum, nostril, cartilage and ear tragus.
- With 3 choices of color: clear, purple, rose gold.
- The price is very reasonable.
- Small size for big girls.
- The size of the nose ring is just a little big for my nose and the hook is a little too long for my cartilage piercing.
- It tingles when I wear them.
The first thing you notice when you pull this package out of the box is that the packaging is very nice and it is not some cheap plastic bag. You can clearly see the picture of the nose ring and the difference in sizes.
I am very satisfied with the outcome. They are very comfortable to wear. I will absolutely purchase this set in another size.
9. FreshTrends Genuine Diamond Nose Stud 14K Rose Gold Nose Ring Bone 18 Gauge I1 Clarity
- Looks elegant and sophisticated
- Will fit any place from the nostrils or bridge of your nose
- Petite and delicate looking
- Doesn’t feel heavy on your nose at all
- Short stem so when you bend over it may be seen peeking out
- Could easily get lost if you were to change it out of how you wear it often
This trendy body piercing jewelry is a nice option when someone is looking for something that goes well with a variety of styles.
It comes with a screwdriver that is designed to be used to change out the stud to another shorter one. That way if you’ve gone a long time without changing from the long one you can fit the shorter one on if you’re not wearing a long necklace.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What's the best type of nose ring to use?
There are three main types of piercings that a nose ring is made to fit into. The first is the nostril piercing, which looks like a small horizontal hoop. Due to its inconspicuous location, it's one of the most common, affordable, and comfortable piercings to get.
The next common type is a septum nose piercing, which angles toward your nose. You may have noticed that many high-profile female celebrities and professional basketball players get this piercing. Septum piercings associate to the cult of icons, and there’s no denying that this type can be very fashionable.
What is the best metal for piercings?
A more accurate question would be to ask what metal is smartest for piercings. There are many hypoallergenic, non-reactive metals available. Both surgical stainless steel and titanium are popular materials for body piercings.
The main difference between these two metals is price. Titanium is more expensive but it’s also stronger and lighter than steel. Steel is likely to have a lower chance of allergic reaction because it’s a more common metal.
What is the best metal for sensitive ears?
If you’re worried about chemicals and safety, then you can protect yourself and your child by opting for any of the titanium or surgical steel options in our 2019 picks.
For a safe, economical, and stylish choice for ear piercing, stick with our top pick, comfort steel. It’s perfect for kids and adults alike, it’s extremely durable, and it’s totally safe.
Which is better nose stud or ring?
Without question, it's the ring. While a nose ring looks like it allows for more variety, it's actually the opposite.
Rings have the ability to go inside the nostril while studs only go on the outside, which is so much harder to maintain. Also, if the hole starts to close, a ring can cause a keloid (abnormal patch of skin) to form.
The rule of thumb is to always prefer the ring to the stud. They say you can never go wrong with the classics, and this couldn't be truer for the best 8mm nose ring.
If you’re looking for the best nickel free nose rings around, let us help guide you. We have taken the best selling nose rings, and reviewed them so that you can make an informed decision.